Bloggy McBlogster
As a commemoration of my penultimate semester of undergrad, I will list a few things that have happened:
1. I learned to rock climb.
1b. I landed wrong falling off of the bouldering pit, and severely sprained my left ankle.
1c. It's still stiff in the mornings.
2. I slipped in Fairkid while holding a glass bottle of Apple Juice.
2b. I got four stitches in my left ring finger.
2c. I got two steri-strips on my left ring finger.
3. I learned about figure drawing.
3b. I drew some figures.
4. I met Avery
4b. I started dating Avery
4c. I stopped dating Avery
4d. I started dating Avery again
4e. I stopped dating Avery again
4f. Avery and I settled on a close friendship
5. I met Chris and Nicolee
5a. I started eating at Fairkid at least once a week
6. I failed to begin to cook for myself
6a. I ate out a lot
7. I was in a voice & electronics ensemble with John
7a. I learned a little about improvising
7b. I learned a lot about how awesome T-Lo is.
8. Geraci, Mueller, and Cashman all visited the same weekend
8a. We had a wonderful reunion dinner at the Feve
9. I collected some of the worst silkscreens EVER
9a. I'm going to send them to Geraci
10. I became real friends with Sam again
10a. It was wonderful
11. Gwen and I ate at the Rat a bunch
11a. We also ate at the Macaroni Grill once
12. I was cast as Poppea
12a. I flipped out
13. I met Louis and Colin K.
13a. I was elected to Senate
13b. I threatened to quit
13c. I did not quit
(In the Future!)
14. I finished all my finals
14a. I flew home for break!
1. I learned to rock climb.
1b. I landed wrong falling off of the bouldering pit, and severely sprained my left ankle.
1c. It's still stiff in the mornings.
2. I slipped in Fairkid while holding a glass bottle of Apple Juice.
2b. I got four stitches in my left ring finger.
2c. I got two steri-strips on my left ring finger.
3. I learned about figure drawing.
3b. I drew some figures.
4. I met Avery
4b. I started dating Avery
4c. I stopped dating Avery
4d. I started dating Avery again
4e. I stopped dating Avery again
4f. Avery and I settled on a close friendship
5. I met Chris and Nicolee
5a. I started eating at Fairkid at least once a week
6. I failed to begin to cook for myself
6a. I ate out a lot
7. I was in a voice & electronics ensemble with John
7a. I learned a little about improvising
7b. I learned a lot about how awesome T-Lo is.
8. Geraci, Mueller, and Cashman all visited the same weekend
8a. We had a wonderful reunion dinner at the Feve
9. I collected some of the worst silkscreens EVER
9a. I'm going to send them to Geraci
10. I became real friends with Sam again
10a. It was wonderful
11. Gwen and I ate at the Rat a bunch
11a. We also ate at the Macaroni Grill once
12. I was cast as Poppea
12a. I flipped out
13. I met Louis and Colin K.
13a. I was elected to Senate
13b. I threatened to quit
13c. I did not quit
(In the Future!)
14. I finished all my finals
14a. I flew home for break!

<< Home