Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Theme Weddings, American Costumes, Singing Telegra...
  • Done with work. Scheduled for tonight, not going. ...
  • I miss the lies people convey to kids who are stil...
  • Thought: Spending one week's salary on headphones...
  • I love: Martha My Dear Snow this hyacinth SNOW DAY...
  • It's snowing and I gave up trying to sleep after a...
  • Slept until 5:30 pm. Sat around. Fell asleep agai...
  • Gave my one weeks notice at HyVee. One week left t...
  • So, I'm excited about my new iPod. I'm less excite...
  • Screw keeping track of my diet here. I'm just goin...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Woke up at 5:30 to Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot, Pt. 1.
Caitlin got up and got ready for work, I went back to sleep.
Woke up again at 10:30.
Cleaned my room to Exile in Guyville.
Ate a fantastic spinach omlette.
Worked out.
Listening to Jeffery Foucault.
Content.

posted by Lillie | 11:37 AM

<< Home