Done with work.
Scheduled for tonight, not going.
Options for excuse:
1. Can't come in to my last night because I'm in jail.
2. Can't come in to my last night because my car won't start.
3. Can't come in to my last night because I don't feel like it.
4. Can't come in to my last night because I'm partying and wouldn't last through the night.
5. Can't come in to my last night because my grandmother's on fire.
I'm thinking #1.
Scheduled for tonight, not going.
Options for excuse:
1. Can't come in to my last night because I'm in jail.
2. Can't come in to my last night because my car won't start.
3. Can't come in to my last night because I don't feel like it.
4. Can't come in to my last night because I'm partying and wouldn't last through the night.
5. Can't come in to my last night because my grandmother's on fire.
I'm thinking #1.

<< Home