I love:
Martha My Dear
Snow
this hyacinth
SNOW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not understand:
Being awake at 7:35 AM
the general greatness of things
Mom is bringing Nina and Joseph over to the house once they are awake!
I'm going to get cleaned up and bake some brownies.
and listen to the Beatles!
Tonight: John Stewart's coverage of New Hampshire at 10:00 PM CST
followed by some work at 11
I need: to learn some french verbs
I want: my hair to grow faster
Martha My Dear
Snow
this hyacinth
SNOW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not understand:
Being awake at 7:35 AM
the general greatness of things
Mom is bringing Nina and Joseph over to the house once they are awake!
I'm going to get cleaned up and bake some brownies.
and listen to the Beatles!
Tonight: John Stewart's coverage of New Hampshire at 10:00 PM CST
followed by some work at 11
I need: to learn some french verbs
I want: my hair to grow faster

<< Home