Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Monday, January 26, 2004

It's snowing and I gave up trying to sleep after an hour and a half, at 9:30AM.
Since then I have:
Eaten a bowl of Round Steak Oriental and Mashed Potatos
Petted my dog (What is the past participle of 'to pet'? Email me at lillie.chilen@oberlin.edu)
Read the funnies
Made Devil's Food Cake Pudding
Called my mom to have her bring vegetable oil to the house so I could make brownies
Did the crossword puzzle, except for the 8 words I gave up on (Three letter word for "owed" -- I think starts with D)
Talked to Monica, Angie, and my mother
Read the magazine Wired
Thought about calling someone somewhere about nothing
Smelled the hyacinth that my mom bought me -- it sits 4 inches to the left of my computer, near my face
Felt like a kid on a snow day