A Strange Turn of Events
What a crappy day! Sam broke up with me today. God Damn it. He got back from CA last night, & this morning he broke up with me. Then we talked about it for about 6 hours.
This evening, I pressed play for Ingman Bergman's Magic Flute. It was quite hilarious - a strange mixture of onstage & soundstage settings. There were also people in giant animal costumes. I usually am busy being offended by the story, but this time I spent more energy listening to the music. Damn, Mozart knew what's up. I'm going to get a recording of it very soon. (Suggestions?)
My Winter Term project continues to be rockin' -- I'm very late with everything for the Kennedy Center, but I don't think anyone is going to die.
I need to be putting more polish on my recital rep, rather than having life crises. There is virtually no dramatic intent in either the Ravel or Brahms, and that has got to change. And soon!
This evening, I pressed play for Ingman Bergman's Magic Flute. It was quite hilarious - a strange mixture of onstage & soundstage settings. There were also people in giant animal costumes. I usually am busy being offended by the story, but this time I spent more energy listening to the music. Damn, Mozart knew what's up. I'm going to get a recording of it very soon. (Suggestions?)
My Winter Term project continues to be rockin' -- I'm very late with everything for the Kennedy Center, but I don't think anyone is going to die.
I need to be putting more polish on my recital rep, rather than having life crises. There is virtually no dramatic intent in either the Ravel or Brahms, and that has got to change. And soon!

<< Home