Just finished WATCHMEN by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.
Intense shit.
People should read it.
I think now, Infinite Jest.
Or at least a shot at it.
Babysat Jordanna and Elianna last night.
They are dears, but I can't believe how much enery Jordy has.
11:15, after two books, I was falling asleep, and she was just staring at me.
It was great.
Her mom got back a little after midnight to find Jordy and I asleep in the bed, and Elianna on the couch.
Intense shit.
People should read it.
I think now, Infinite Jest.
Or at least a shot at it.
Babysat Jordanna and Elianna last night.
They are dears, but I can't believe how much enery Jordy has.
11:15, after two books, I was falling asleep, and she was just staring at me.
It was great.
Her mom got back a little after midnight to find Jordy and I asleep in the bed, and Elianna on the couch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home