Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Now I work at Interlochen. It's awesome. These n...
  • Shit. Don't update much. Joseph is reading to me...
  • Perhaps a longer-winded entry. Without killing me...
  • Yeek. Blog hates me, and doesn't publish any of m...
  • Blogger.com has done something odd. The whole sit...
  • Sometimes I run into my Joseph Campbell teacher an...
  • Drama: I cry whenever I talk to Sam. No more dram...
  • Well, maybe there is a little drama here. Sam/Si...
  • Wow. So much drama. Except here. Ahh, sweet sw...
  • Still waiting to finalize things with Interlochen....

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Screwing up money hardcore-style.
So I'm going to try harder. Yeek.

I'm not sure how to learn not to be a dumbass with my money.
Perhaps I'll read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Typing my first program today.

posted by Lillie | 5:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home