Choco-tacos from boss lady at 3:30
going to sing some songs written by a coworker for voice and marimba
don't have rhythm
drinking max cola
looking at bags os tim's cascade style potato chips
munching on joseph's sugar-free cookies
I got two Thankyou for not smoking at Interlochen buttons from J.Berry and I might wear them as earrings and look like a punk visual artist.
yelling at the chipmunk who seems to have moved in to the office.
oh well.
going to sing some songs written by a coworker for voice and marimba
don't have rhythm
drinking max cola
looking at bags os tim's cascade style potato chips
munching on joseph's sugar-free cookies
I got two Thankyou for not smoking at Interlochen buttons from J.Berry and I might wear them as earrings and look like a punk visual artist.
yelling at the chipmunk who seems to have moved in to the office.
oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home