Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Choco-tacos from boss lady at 3:30 going to sing ...
  • Screwing up money hardcore-style. So I'm going to ...
  • Now I work at Interlochen. It's awesome. These n...
  • Shit. Don't update much. Joseph is reading to me...
  • Perhaps a longer-winded entry. Without killing me...
  • Yeek. Blog hates me, and doesn't publish any of m...
  • Blogger.com has done something odd. The whole sit...
  • Sometimes I run into my Joseph Campbell teacher an...
  • Drama: I cry whenever I talk to Sam. No more dram...
  • Well, maybe there is a little drama here. Sam/Si...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 02, 2004

chill all day, then work!

the academy grad clique loves bullshit. went over very well.
they all really want to see the recycling one.

tired tired tired

pictures of the cat everywhere
junk food bearing the names of my family members

pretty badass, I must say

posted by Lillie | 12:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home