I give my boss terrible grief.
I do not think I will be asking her for any reccomendations.
Little worried she hates me.
I make her sigh with my youthful antics.
Today, I was informed that I will someday be made to sigh by younger folks.
Perhaps.
But I also, I think, will laugh.
And maybe not be an editor of programs, as my eye for detail is ... not.
I keep running into Eliana and Jordy around campus. They like me better than their other babysitter, but it's mostly becuase I don't sit as often, so I'm more fun.
I think if I ever work at Interlochen again, I might try to get a nanny job instead of working at the camp.
And I'm going to try to babysit as much as possible this fall -- as much as is managable, of course.
So that possibly I can be a musician next summer and not a working -- or even a working musician? Maybe not?
My coworker is being let out early -- I'm not good with not having her hate me. Woo Hoo!
She'll have me stay anouther hour. Maybe next week I'll try to come in on time.
Or maybe I won't -- it's not terribly important that I be here -- though it is somewhat important that I don't be hated by my boss.
Ridiculous ramblings.
I do not think I will be asking her for any reccomendations.
Little worried she hates me.
I make her sigh with my youthful antics.
Today, I was informed that I will someday be made to sigh by younger folks.
Perhaps.
But I also, I think, will laugh.
And maybe not be an editor of programs, as my eye for detail is ... not.
I keep running into Eliana and Jordy around campus. They like me better than their other babysitter, but it's mostly becuase I don't sit as often, so I'm more fun.
I think if I ever work at Interlochen again, I might try to get a nanny job instead of working at the camp.
And I'm going to try to babysit as much as possible this fall -- as much as is managable, of course.
So that possibly I can be a musician next summer and not a working -- or even a working musician? Maybe not?
My coworker is being let out early -- I'm not good with not having her hate me. Woo Hoo!
She'll have me stay anouther hour. Maybe next week I'll try to come in on time.
Or maybe I won't -- it's not terribly important that I be here -- though it is somewhat important that I don't be hated by my boss.
Ridiculous ramblings.

<< Home