Well, maybe there is a little drama here.
Sam/Simone worked everything out. That's chill.
People are working out their breakups, and stuff.
This week went by quickly. These last weeks are speeding up quite a bit.
Nothing of importance happening; lots of chilling out. My friends are good to me.
Elisa brought me flowers in French today.
I think I will always love spring in Oberlin. The trees are amazingly fragrant, and I don't know what to do with myself.
I saw a particular tree for the first time this morning, and it was gorgeous.
Sam broke up with me last night, but I got an amazing package from my dad, so it sort of evens out.
Sam/Simone worked everything out. That's chill.
People are working out their breakups, and stuff.
This week went by quickly. These last weeks are speeding up quite a bit.
Nothing of importance happening; lots of chilling out. My friends are good to me.
Elisa brought me flowers in French today.
I think I will always love spring in Oberlin. The trees are amazingly fragrant, and I don't know what to do with myself.
I saw a particular tree for the first time this morning, and it was gorgeous.
Sam broke up with me last night, but I got an amazing package from my dad, so it sort of evens out.

<< Home