My Reveltion:
Today I decided that I like electronic music much more than I thought. Me and RM were talking about it, and she played me some new stuff she got (Lansky, I think, for her term paper). So I think that I am going to take some TIMARA classes, since all of my favorite people are in the program and it seems like tons of fun. If it goes well, maybe I'll add a minor or even transfer programs...?
<3
Lillie
Today I decided that I like electronic music much more than I thought. Me and RM were talking about it, and she played me some new stuff she got (Lansky, I think, for her term paper). So I think that I am going to take some TIMARA classes, since all of my favorite people are in the program and it seems like tons of fun. If it goes well, maybe I'll add a minor or even transfer programs...?
<3
Lillie

<< Home