Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Today, my hair looks somewhat terrible. Last night...
  • Look what I ordered! Anthropologie.com
  • lovely lovely lovely listening to Graceland. Good...
  • eric buchner may just save the planet camp is win...
  • I am ready to go, I think. This place is too inten...
  • So much work! Work Work Work Work Work! Just ki...
  • Not too much stuff to do! Wasting time! Tonight:...
  • Woah! Slept on the beach. Swam in Lake Michigan. ...
  • Sick. Eeek. I didn't have my lesson yesterday bec...
  • No longer freaking out.  For the moment. Spoke wit...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Last day of work!

Feels ridiculously like the last day of school ... but not college/highschool.

Elementary school. No work. Just partying. Maybe some cleaning up.

I would just like to leave. My boss left to watch the les prelues rehearsal.

AHHHHHHH!

time to go.

posted by Lillie | 6:10 AM

<< Home