Today, my hair looks somewhat terrible.
Last night, after buying Molson cans for the boys, and not drinking any of them, I ate some Cheetos.
After this happened I felt quite dirty. Just kinda gross.
Instead of drinking some water -- as it was probably the cheetos that were making me feel gross --I decided to take a shower.
It was nice. But then I just let my hair dry and shortly thereafter went to sleep.
So it's very soft and not up in a ponytail (my bangs are doing a weird wave-thing).
But it's not terribly attractive.
Things are great.
Last night, after buying Molson cans for the boys, and not drinking any of them, I ate some Cheetos.
After this happened I felt quite dirty. Just kinda gross.
Instead of drinking some water -- as it was probably the cheetos that were making me feel gross --I decided to take a shower.
It was nice. But then I just let my hair dry and shortly thereafter went to sleep.
So it's very soft and not up in a ponytail (my bangs are doing a weird wave-thing).
But it's not terribly attractive.
Things are great.

<< Home