J'ai un bon soir.
Nous avons bu l'alcool -- Miller Light and Bud Light.
Got an away message from Liz forbidding me from advertising my blog until I updated it.
Good point, Liz.
So this semester is going to kick my ass.
I have no lecture classes.
In every single one of my classes, the teacher is capable of saying "And Lillie. Explain this to me" (Whether it be piano, voice, social power, aural skills, music theory, or french). Every class!
And so many classes at that.
But I'm not here to complain.
People are lovely. My teachers are excellent. They are difficult, but it's okay because they are wonderful.
I think this is going to be hard.
Too much work, but a Joseph Campbell ExCo (search for ExCo on the Oberlin.edu site -- it'll tell you all about it) to save my weary soul.
But my weary soul is tired, and I'm making it an early night.
Huzzah!
Nous avons bu l'alcool -- Miller Light and Bud Light.
Got an away message from Liz forbidding me from advertising my blog until I updated it.
Good point, Liz.
So this semester is going to kick my ass.
I have no lecture classes.
In every single one of my classes, the teacher is capable of saying "And Lillie. Explain this to me" (Whether it be piano, voice, social power, aural skills, music theory, or french). Every class!
And so many classes at that.
But I'm not here to complain.
People are lovely. My teachers are excellent. They are difficult, but it's okay because they are wonderful.
I think this is going to be hard.
Too much work, but a Joseph Campbell ExCo (search for ExCo on the Oberlin.edu site -- it'll tell you all about it) to save my weary soul.
But my weary soul is tired, and I'm making it an early night.
Huzzah!

<< Home