Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Rolling Stones, where have you been all my life? ...
  • Holy Crap. Check out this spring break schedule: ...
  • Just said good-bye to Mr. Beisser. He left, I reca...
  • I'm in a big game of phone/IM tag with the world.
  • Need to go home to school. Let me tell you. Exhaus...
  • Worst thing about job: stale-ness of conversation,...
  • Start work tonight. I think I'm going to nap from ...
  • Got two lovely items of clothing yesterday: A dres...
  • FLY GUY
  • Maybe a job at HyVee stocking groceries from 11pm-...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I just spent 8 hours waiting for my coworker, Rodney, to say:
"Greyhound don't float on water!"

then, Sir Duke came on just as I was leaving.

ahhhhhhh
(content sigh, not screaming)

posted by Lillie | 4:57 AM

<< Home