Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Worst thing about job: stale-ness of conversation, since everything I say is a lie. Such as:
Them: "So, you worked at Starbucks before"
Me: "Yeah"
Them: "So, what happened? I mean, did you get fired, or did you quit?"
Me: "I quit."
Them: "Why?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know. I guess I just got sick of it."

Not awesome. Being honest would be so much more interesting. Although I guess if I cared to, I could be a more interesting liar.

Work hard all night. Good times. Need to work faster though -- we got out 35 minutes late, and my dad had to take Max to school, since I had the car. I work again in 7 hours. Sheesh. I need to get some stuff done, but I want to chill out -- although I did sleep from about 8:20 to 4 in the afternoon.

Fantastic.