Got two lovely items of clothing yesterday:
A dress on sale at Jessica McClintock, for recitals that I may do in the future
and
A HyVee employee's polo shirt, size medium
for my new job as Night Stocker! WooHoo! I'll be getting 40 hours in the coming week ... the shift is from 11-7.
I'm the only female.
This is going to be insane!
The night manager said he'd be hiring some more people in the next few days, so the following weeks I'll have a few less hours. I'm fine with that. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage this whole thing.
On the upside, my friends are all leaving town in the next week, so I wouldn't really have a ton to do, anyway.
Other than my project.
Wow.
A dress on sale at Jessica McClintock, for recitals that I may do in the future
and
A HyVee employee's polo shirt, size medium
for my new job as Night Stocker! WooHoo! I'll be getting 40 hours in the coming week ... the shift is from 11-7.
I'm the only female.
This is going to be insane!
The night manager said he'd be hiring some more people in the next few days, so the following weeks I'll have a few less hours. I'm fine with that. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage this whole thing.
On the upside, my friends are all leaving town in the next week, so I wouldn't really have a ton to do, anyway.
Other than my project.
Wow.

<< Home