Saw a concert every night for the previous 4 days.
Wednesday: 6:30 Voice departmental recital
8:00 Faculty recital-- Marlene Rosen
Thursady: 10:00 The Francis Kim Band @ the 'sco -- rocky/alt. good music
Friday: 8:00 Chamber Orchestra @ Finny -- Mozart, Ravel
Sat: 9:30 Ted Leo at a bar in Cleveland. Katelyn's parents drove Katelyn, Solon, John, and I to Cleveland. We sat through 3 really really really awful opening acts. But Ted Leo was awesome. He was worth it.
Now a cancer paper. The teacher didn't show up for the review session. I'm pissed.
Wednesday: 6:30 Voice departmental recital
8:00 Faculty recital-- Marlene Rosen
Thursady: 10:00 The Francis Kim Band @ the 'sco -- rocky/alt. good music
Friday: 8:00 Chamber Orchestra @ Finny -- Mozart, Ravel
Sat: 9:30 Ted Leo at a bar in Cleveland. Katelyn's parents drove Katelyn, Solon, John, and I to Cleveland. We sat through 3 really really really awful opening acts. But Ted Leo was awesome. He was worth it.
Now a cancer paper. The teacher didn't show up for the review session. I'm pissed.

<< Home