Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • New York is wonderful. Andy and I had a beautiful...
  • Sitting in Andy's dormroom. He has the most comfo...
  • Oberlin College Online Winning streak to three? I...
  • Went into Manhattan today with Roommate. Had a gr...
  • This is great. Legal Research? Get Me Sushi, With ...
  • Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen...
  • Sarah Lawrence is a fun school.
  • Going to Sarah Lawrence tomorrow to see Louisa. S...
  • Best news I've seen all day. BBC NEWS | Entertain...
  • Okay, so it has been a week. I had my midterms. T...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I took my first plane ride that made me feel sick today. The turbulence was obnoxious. Took a very expensive cab ride back to Oberlin and slept on and off throughout the day. It's only 8:21 and I feel like going to bed. And my ears are still popping.

www.engrish.com

posted by Lillie | 5:22 PM

<< Home