Albert Blogger

Occasional bursts of information.

Recent Posts

  • Doing work work work work wor kwor kowekrfljadskfa...
  • I was quite hungover this morning.  It was quite u...
  • I give my boss terrible grief. I do not think I wi...
  • Hey!  Guess what? Kirstie Alley is from Wichita, ...
  • Dad? I think this is for you! Enviro-Capitalists...
  • Guess what? After a beautiful, single comment fro...
  • Guess who got the the office first today! I'm tot...
  • Guess who's here?   http://www.freep.com/news/stat...
  • Okay.  Showed up to work a record HOUR late today....
  • woo hoo!   boss is out of the office this afternoo...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

My roommate is soooooooooo cute!
Lovely lovely orange hair.

My boss and I had a talk last night.
She did most of the talking, but I think I won.
It was extremely unpleasant.

posted by Lillie | 6:03 AM

<< Home