I forget sometimes how lucky I am.
Went out to lunch and coffee with Liz today. We are caught up. It is wonderful and satisfying.
Andy was in the hospital yesterday because he was dehydrated! Terrible! But he is better today, and will be coming out tonight. It is going to be a lovely evening at Marge's, I think.
Oh, Christmas was nice. I recieved very good things from my parents and my family -- an origami book, a book of Nat'l Geographic photographs, and other things. And the promise of an iPod.
Aaron and Max left for California yesterday.
John will be arriving in Kansas City Monday, then off to Arizona.
I am glad to be here.
Went out to lunch and coffee with Liz today. We are caught up. It is wonderful and satisfying.
Andy was in the hospital yesterday because he was dehydrated! Terrible! But he is better today, and will be coming out tonight. It is going to be a lovely evening at Marge's, I think.
Oh, Christmas was nice. I recieved very good things from my parents and my family -- an origami book, a book of Nat'l Geographic photographs, and other things. And the promise of an iPod.
Aaron and Max left for California yesterday.
John will be arriving in Kansas City Monday, then off to Arizona.
I am glad to be here.

<< Home