I have so much love for the Shins.
I have very little love for my neighbor.
I miss my former neighbor.
How quiet she was.
Not tired yet.
Just want to have fun.
Had a crazy weekend! Lots of beer on Friday. Lots! Little sleep.
Slept for a while Saturday afternoon. Bowled! Saw the Graduate. Amazing!
Worked! Talked to Simone. Had Solon find her a cab company! Worked.
This coming weekend:
worlds collide.
Jenn.
Sam.
Everyone will be here!
My brain will surely explode.
But tomorrow, my roommate returns.
Everything will return to normal.
I can't wait.
I have very little love for my neighbor.
I miss my former neighbor.
How quiet she was.
Not tired yet.
Just want to have fun.
Had a crazy weekend! Lots of beer on Friday. Lots! Little sleep.
Slept for a while Saturday afternoon. Bowled! Saw the Graduate. Amazing!
Worked! Talked to Simone. Had Solon find her a cab company! Worked.
This coming weekend:
worlds collide.
Jenn.
Sam.
Everyone will be here!
My brain will surely explode.
But tomorrow, my roommate returns.
Everything will return to normal.
I can't wait.

<< Home