Had a wonderful birthday. Got up at 6 am to be warmed up for singing in English Diction. Sang fairly well. Good day of classes, good lesson. Went to dinner at the mostly fantastic African heritage house, then practiced with Solon for a while. We didn't get any work done, but it was fun. Went home, talked to family, thought my friends might be making me a cake. Found Solon and Katelyn doing homework. Thought they hadn't made cake and was sad. Went to sleep in Solon's room while they worked. I was then awoken by the most horrible early 90's boy band I've ever heard, "Happy Birthday", and a cake with a beautiful monkey drawn on it. It was fantastic (The cake had that written on it, too)
I was really tired still, so I didn't really react much, other than trying to hide under the covers from the boy band. Felt bad about having no energy. Some people wanted cake, but I didn't want any. Sat in Solon's bed doing nothing for a while, then got up and cleaned my room. We then went and I got my mail with some ridiculous cards (which were great), and we went back home and played hearts. I tried to shoot three times and succeeded once. It was silly. Brushed teeth, got fantastic birthday hugs from my fantastic friends, and went to sleep.
I decided that since my one class was at 9 in the morning, and that nothing was due in class, I didn't need to go. So I woke up this morning at 10:30 to my neighbor's bad hip hop. It's okay though, I got plenty of sleep, and today I'm going to play with the minidisk recorded that my dad got me for my birthday. Woo Hoo!
I was really tired still, so I didn't really react much, other than trying to hide under the covers from the boy band. Felt bad about having no energy. Some people wanted cake, but I didn't want any. Sat in Solon's bed doing nothing for a while, then got up and cleaned my room. We then went and I got my mail with some ridiculous cards (which were great), and we went back home and played hearts. I tried to shoot three times and succeeded once. It was silly. Brushed teeth, got fantastic birthday hugs from my fantastic friends, and went to sleep.
I decided that since my one class was at 9 in the morning, and that nothing was due in class, I didn't need to go. So I woke up this morning at 10:30 to my neighbor's bad hip hop. It's okay though, I got plenty of sleep, and today I'm going to play with the minidisk recorded that my dad got me for my birthday. Woo Hoo!

<< Home